Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals, August 12 - 18

As usual, Stampin' Up! has a nice roundup of products for you to consider this week! I thought I would share some ideas to get you considering the possibilities for this Week's Deals!

  • Want to take your card creations up a notch? Use the Envelope Liners Framelits to create coordinating liners to match your cards!
  • Have any female grandchildren? Wouldn't the Petite Purse die make the cutest favors for a little girl's party? I know I'm planning ahead with this item before Stampin' Up! decides to retire it! For more ideas, check on Pinterest.
  • How about the Natural Cotton Ribbon? Not enough color in it, you say? Did you know you can color the ribbon using the Blendability Markers? Keep a supply of this ribbon on hand and match it to your projects on-the-fly!
  • Have a desire to quickly add some pizazz to a card project or for some party decor? The Rosette Designer Bigz die not only creates rosettes in two styles but does so up to 10" in diameter!
I hope my ideas have you excited about this week's deals—I know I'm making my list!



0 comments: