I started by using my Watercolor Pencils to color in a piece of the Inside The Lines paper available only until tomorrow from Sale-A-Bration. On the back of the paper, I then drew three lines to section the paper and then subdivided them with vertical lines.
Versamark was used to ink up the entire surface of the paper and then it was sprinkled with Heat & Stick powder.
My heat tool was used to heat the paper until the powder melted and then I quickly coated it with Dazzling Diamonds glitter and heat set it. I then turned the paper upside down and burnished it with my hand to make sure the glitter was truly adhered to the Heat & Stick powder.
I used my Stampin' Trimmer to cut the paper up using the lines that had been drawn on the back of the paper. A matte was cut from Basic Black and I placed each piece of the cut up glitter panel on top, fitting the pieces together like a puzzle.
Once I was sure the pieces were in the correct places, I spread them out a little on the black matte so that black could be seen between the pieces. I used Snail Adhesive to adhere each section to the matte.
I ran a length of the Basic Black 3/8" Stitched Ribbon down the right side of the panel and secured it on the back with Fast Fuse. I then adhered the panel to a Bermuda Bay card base using Dimensionals. A bow was adhered to the ribbon using a Glue Dot.
Using Jet Black Stazon, the bee from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set was stamped on both Daffodil Delight and Vellum. Each was fussy cut with the wings being cut off of the Daffodil Delight bee. A Basic Black Stampin' Write marker was used to edge both bees. Liquid adhesive was used to glue the bee's body onto the vellum one. Clear Wink of Stella added some nice glimmer. The bee was adhered to the card front using Foam Adhesive Strips.
The sentiment from the Rose Wonder stamp set was stamped with Versamark on Basic Black. It was heat embossed using White Stampin' Emboss Powder and then die cut using an oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits. It was adhered to the card front using Dimensionals.
A Whisper White matte was cut for the inside of the card. Old Olive was sponged around the edges. A flower from the Inside The Lines DSP was colored with the Watercolor Pencils using the Clear Wink of Stella for blending. It was fussy cut and then adhered to the matte using liquid adhesive. The matte was adhered inside the card to complete it.
I hope you will try this Glitter Grid Technique using some of the Inside The Lines DSP or simply some other DSP cut up and used for this technique.